Apple Pay Cash is a platform created and given by Apple to send and receive payments to its users. In this article, I have mentioned the process of setting up of the Apple Pay Cash and verifying your Identity in it. You will also find out how to add and transfer money using your Apple Pay Cash Wallet.
Here’s how to set up Apple Pay Cash on your iPhone
Setting up of Apple Pay Cash is the first you have to do if it’s not already set up on your iPhone.
- Go to the settings on your iPhone
- Select on Wallet & apple Way option from the menu.
- Tap on the continue button available.
- After that, tap on Agree and wait for the rest of the setup to complete.
Verify Identity To use Apple Pay Cash
It is the second step you should take to successfully verify your identity to use Apple Pay Cash without any inconvenience. To do so, follow the steps listed below;
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone.
- Select Wallet & Apple Pay from the available options.
- Tap on Apple Pay Cash
- Tap on the Verify Your Identity option in that section.
- Tap on continue and fill in the First and Last name of yours in the columns available.
- Tap on Next and fill in your address and tap on the next option again.
- Now, fill in the last four numbers of your social security number and your date of birth in the columns.
- Tap on Next and then on the OK button to complete the procedure.
Here’s how to add money in your Apple Pay Cash Wallet
After setting up Apple Pay Cash on your iPhone and verifying your Identity in it, now it’s turn to add money in your Apple Pay Cash wallet to make successful transactions and payments in the future. Adding money in your Apple Pay Cash wallet is as easy as it sounds. You just to follow the steps listed below to do the task in no time. To initiate;
- Open up the Apple Pay cash app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select Wallet option by opening up the menu in the app.
- Now, tap on your Apple Pay Cash card and tap in the black circle available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on Add money button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen,
- Tap on Add and wait till the process is being completed.
Here’s how you can send money to your Bank account from your Apple Pay Cash wallet
After adding up some amount of money in your Apple Pay Cash wallet, now you are enabled to send that money in your bank account in no time. If you feel the need to do the same, follow the steps listed below;
- Open up Apple Pay Cash on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Wallet in it.
- Now tap in that black circle showing Pay Cash option in it.
- Tap on Transfer to Bank option.
- Enter the amount you wish to send in your bank account.
- Tap on Next and select whether you want the money transfer instantly or in 2-3 business days from the options available.
- Tap on Transfer and authorize it.
John Watson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.