The share sheet is one of the best ways for people to share data on the iPhone. But many people don’t know how to use it and face problems. If you are also one of them, then you need to learn some methods to know about its uses. So tag along to attain information regarding the use of the share sheet and how you can customize it conveniently.
Ways To Use Share Sheet in iPadOS 13 and iOS 13
Many users find it challenging to access the share sheet in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, as well. If you are also looking for a method to use it, then follow the given below instruction to learn about it conveniently.
- In an application, press the share button.
- Click an AirDrop button or contact sharing option to share a particular contact in a pre-determined application right away.
- Doing so, the application will commence indicating that specific contact to one side of their avatar.
- Now, press the app or AirDrop icon to share your things.
- Tap on your item to perform that action. The item could be a webpage URL or adding a contact to package-tracking application and more.
Methods To Customize The Action Section
This section will support users to learn about using an action section to perform various actions like copying URL, using items with a shortcut, and many more. For that, all you need to do is check out listed below instruction to know about it quickly.
- Tap on the Share button in the app.
- Scroll down and click on Edit Action in the share sheet.
- Press and hold to drag the handle to change the position of your favorite list systematically.
How To Modify The App-Sharing Bar?
In this section, you can gain information regarding saving or sharing your item using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and with the help of other applications. So, make sure to pay proper attention to learn about it without facing too many complications.
- Press the available Share button in the application.
- Now, swipe to the left side on the application sharing bar and click on More option.
- Doing so, you can access the Edit option to change the position of apps.
- Press, hold, and now drag the available Handles on your favorite apps to change their positions accordingly.
- To hide apps on the share sheet, you need to tap on the Switch, in which grey color represents off and green shows ON of the app.
- Click the + next to the app you want to appear in the app sharing bar.
- Other than that, you can use – button to remove the app from your favorites list as well.
- For that, you need to press the – option and then remove it.
- At last, tap on the done option to confirm it.
Ava Williams is a McAfee product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ava has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as mcafee.com/activate